Saturday 2 March 2013

Vintage - Yukon Parka



Just a quick post on this a.m.a.z.i.n.g coat that I’m wearing.

I’m not sure if I mentioned it but it was my birthday last weekend and this was my outfit number 1.  To kick start the weekend, I went and had breakfast at Shoreditch House, followed by shopping on brick lane. Some of you may not know, but Brick Lane is full of vintage shops, vintage markets and one off boutiques. It’s perfect, and anyone coming to London, I suggest you go here.

Back to the coat.  I bought this ‘Yukon’ parka from a vintage shop called Rokit. It looks so unique with little blue flowers embroidered on the bottom, and a fur trimmed hood with fur pom-poms on the hood strings.  It is truly amazing, so when I realised it was only £21, I grabbed it with both hands. 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments