Monday 28 January 2013

HEY MICKEY


Hey Mickey, your so fine, your so fine, you blow my mind!
 
On Saturday, my boyfriend went off to South Africa with work for 2 weeks.…so I took this great opportunity to go out and get smashed. I started at the misty moons pub on Bethnal Green Road, and finished in the star of Bethnal green……I had a great time.
 
I decided to wear my new ‘acid wash’ denim shorts, even though it was freezing and pissing down with rain! I stuck some tights on underneath and ‘hey presto’….I was good to go. The ‘mickey’ mouse cropped top was also a winner and I had several people asking me where it was from. (Topshop if you were also wondering!)
 
As I am home alone for the next 2 weeks, I plan to get down and dirty with my business plan! The plan is to start my own online store – either through ASOS Marketplace or my very own website! I am still undecided on what I want to do….any suggestions would be great? Who else has there own E-Boutique?
 
Please don’t forget to enter my Free Giveaway. I will be announcing the winner on Friday. How exciting!!

Love
Amy Grace
xxx

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous photos, I love your style!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the fur coat, very winter-ready! x

    http://thestyleassassin.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments