Monday 7 January 2013

BOMBER


It actually wasn’t raining in London today (for a change) so I decided to take my blog to the streets of Haggerston!

This amazing bomber jacket is from Topshop Boutique.  It was Christmas day, and I hadn’t even finished eating, before I popped online to buy this little beauty!  It was £130 but I managed to get it in the sale for £60….Waaaahooooo! I love a BARGAIN!!

I would like to point you in the direction of my shoes. Yes, they are by Jeffrey Campbell and yes i do wear them all the time. That is all.

Anyways...on Tuesday I am planning to go to the Company Blogging Forum. Is anyone else going?  I have no idea what to expect, how long it will go on for, or who is going.....but I plan to come away with some useful tips! Wish me luck.

Love
Amy Grace
xxx

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments