Thursday 27 December 2012

Dungarees

  

I’m going to keep this post, short and sweet….a bit like me! PAHAHA!
 
I have wanted a pair of dungarees for a very long time….probably about 20 years, (and I’m only 25!), So when I saw these in Topshop a few weeks ago…I had to have them! At £80 they are pretty expensive….and I know you could find them for a lot cheaper, but who cares….they were right there, and they fit me perfectly….so I handed over my bank card!  Seriously though, what is not to love about dungarees? They’re comfortable, easy to wear, and look bloody cool (well I think so anyway)
 
I then had to find a white shirt….obviously. I headed straight to Zara, as I have been eyeing up this white lace shirt for a while now. It was around £40, but I’m sure it will be in the sale now……! I love the buttoned up collar, as it gives it that edge.
 
Basically, the perfect outfit….apart from when I saw my BF, he asked me if I was going to do the ‘Painting and Decorating’. Not Funny.
 
XXX

5 comments:

  1. I ADORE THIS SO MUCH OH YEAH! I followed you. I hope you can check out my site: http://theproverbs.net and join if possible. So exciting! Thanks for your time :) keep posting. God bless,

    Steven B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really adore your sense of style

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like your lace blouse!

    www.adelajdainsp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. They fit perfectly for you, the hat works well too is it carharrt? I got mine from these guys http://uk.dungarees-online.com/ top shop ones i've had tended to not last.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments