Sunday 12 August 2012

Vivienne Westwood

(Dress: Vivienne Westwood, Shoes: Christian Louboutins, Bag: Chanel, Ring: Swarovski)

So, it was finally upon us..the most anticipated event this side of Stansted. The holy matrimony of Mr and Mrs Sam Whitnell. This being a stereo typical Essex wedding meant that it also doubled up as a fashion parade of which I was more than ready for!

After months of deliberation, buying and returning dresses I finally decided on the above little number. This Vivienne Westwood 'Red Label' Peonia Taffeta Dress was way over my budget at £560 but i couldn't resist!  It features a brocade design, with an internal corset and an elegant off-the-shoulder cut!  Vivienne Westwood is one of Britain's most celebrated designers, so i like to view it as 'an investment' not just a dress.  I topped the dress off with my 'Lou Bous' (never worn before!) and a Chanel bag, 'borrowed' from my sisters wardrobe which i guarded with my life throughout the evening!

Now, you think a wedding would be enough fun and antics for one weekend, but that wasn't the case for me and my crew.  After 2 hours sleep and a good old English breakfast we were home and ready for another fun filled day at Eastern Electrics!!  EE is a electronic music festival in Greenwich in the shadows of the O2. A top London location but it was so surreal walking past all the Olympic crowds on the way to a rave!

All in all, a great weekend!

Love 
Amy Grace
xxx

9 comments:

  1. The neckline of your dress is awesome. And I'm really jealous of your Lou Bou's. Well, of your dress also, of course! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wa wee wa!!
    Gorgeous!

    Cath x

    squaremarshmallow.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. your dress is stunning!! so are your shoes!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!
    I`m your new follower and i loove your style& blog.Can you follow me?
    Here is an giveaway if you want win a jewelry http://be-gorgeous-by-adyna.blogspot.ro/2012/08/be-gorgeous-and-win-thboxes-jewelries.html
    Thank you and have a good day :)
    Adina
    http://be-gorgeous-by-adyna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is amazing! Love those shoes as well. So jealous of this whole outfit! haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I nominated you for the Liebster award! http://styleoftori.blogspot.de/2012/08/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments