Sunday 17 June 2012

STATEMENT NECKLACE


I have been searching for a very long time, for the perfect statement necklace...but then this little beauty came into my life!!

I spotted it in Grazia magazine about a month ago from a website called Galibardy .  At £45 I was over the moon to realise i could actually afford it! Buy yours HERE.  My next purchase will defiantly be the gorgeous chain headdress...roll on pay day! 

Anyways, next Saturday I am off to the Hackney Weekend in London! I'm rather excited for the music, but even more excited to see what people are wearing! 

My first festival of 2012...BRING IT ON!

Love 
Amy Grace 
xxx

5 comments:

  1. pretty statement necklaces :)

    Followed you through GFC
    Pls follow mine,too!

    http://carmiscaprice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!

    xx
    E

    http://byebye-blondie.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  3. the necklace is stunning. such an elegant statement piece! <3

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments